My Guide Website?
From Cairns: Atherton Tableland Wilderness Tour with Lunch252 Reviews
Explore Atherton Tableland's majestic waterfalls and rainforest and visit some of the most beautiful locations across tropical North Queensland.
- Visit Millaa Millaa Falls, which is Australia's most photographed cascade
- Explore a landscape of rugged mountains, winding rivers and rainforests
- Swim and float on inflatables at cascading waterfalls and swimming holes
DescriptionEmbark on a full-day trip to Atherton Tableland from Cairns and admire the lush beauty of tropical North Queensland. Visit Wooroonooran National Park, swim in Lake Eacham, and enjoy lunch in a historic pub. Your 11-hour excursion begins with a drive to the Wooroonooran National Park. Stop for a swim at Josephine Falls, which features a huge natural rock slide. Travel across the volcanic landscape of the Atherton Tablelands. Marvel at the 18-meter-high Millaa Millaa Falls, framed by lush rainforest and tree ferns. Enjoy lunch at the Malanda Pub, before visiting Mount Hypipamee. Walk through the rainforest on easy pathways. See wildlife around Dinner Falls, including brush turkeys and Boyd’s forest dragon. Visit the giant curtain fig tree, and try your luck at platypus spotting in Yungaburra. Enjoy a last swim at Lake Eacham, before the trip back to Cairns.
IncludesTransfers from and to your accommodation Morning tea Lunch at the historic Malanda Pub Tea and coffee
- Be sure to bring a camera, a hat, a swimsuit, sunblock and a towel
- It is recommended that you bring a hoodie or warm jacket as it can get cold up in the mountains