My Guide Website?
From Cairns: Atherton Tableland Wilderness Tour with Lunch389 Reviews BEST SELLER
Explore Atherton Tableland's majestic waterfalls and rainforest and visit some of the most beautiful locations across tropical North Queensland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Millaa Millaa Falls, which is Australia's most photographed cascade
- Explore a landscape of rugged mountains, winding rivers and rainforests
- Dive within the pools of cascading waterfalls and swimming holes
DescriptionEmbark on a full-day trip to Atherton Tableland from Cairns and admire the lush beauty of tropical North Queensland. Visit Wooroonooran National Park, swim in Lake Eacham, and enjoy lunch in Malanda. Your 11-hour excursion begins with a drive to the Wooroonooran National Park. Stop for a swim at Josephine Falls, which features a huge natural rock slide. Travel across the volcanic landscape of the Atherton Tablelands. Marvel at the 18-meter-high Millaa Millaa Falls, framed by lush rainforest and tree ferns. Enjoy lunch at The Top Rail in Malanda before heading to see a giant curtain fig tree. Try your luck at platypus spotting in Yungaburra and enjoy a last swim at Lake Eacham before the trip back to Cairns.
IncludesRound-trip transfer from Cairns City and Northern Beaches Morning tea Lunch in Malanda at The Top Rail
- Be sure to bring a camera, a hat, a swimsuit, sunblock and a towel
- It is recommended that you bring a hoodie or warm jacket as it can get cold up in the mountains