My Guide Website?
From Cairns: Kuranda Tour with Transfer40 Reviews
Enjoy pre-allocated preferential seating on the Kuranda Scenic Rail with the Kuranda Boarding Pass. Absorb the spectacular views before traveling on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway through the World Heritage rainforest. Enjoy 1-hour free time in Kuranda.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get a Kuranda Boarding Pass and enjoy pre-allocated Scenic Railway and Skyrail tickets, as well as a detailed map
- Benefit from the convenience of return hotel transfers in a luxury vehicle
- Ride one-way on the Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Explore the shops and heritage markets in Kuranda with 1 hour of free time
- Glide silently over the rainforest on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
DescriptionBegin the day with hotel pickup in Cairns at 7 AM or soon after. Make your way to the Kuranda Scenic Rail, then board the famous train for an amazing journey along one of the world's most scenic rail routes at 8:50 AM. Sit back and admire the views as you travel through hand-hewn tunnels and over bridges spanning spectacular gorges. Upon arrival in Kuranda at 10:30 AM, enjoy 1 hour of free time to explore the many and varied shops, as well as the heritage markets which operate daily. Once your hour is up, board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for your journey to Caravonica Lakes at 11:30 AM. After boarding, be amazed as you glide silently over the rainforest. There are 2 stations en route where you can alight and enjoy a walk through the rainforest to spectacular lookouts or visit the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) Interpretive Center. At 12:40 PM, the coach departs for the return journey to Cairns.
IncludesReturn hotel transfers from selected Cairns CBD hotels One-way Skyrail Rainforest Cableway journey One-way Kuranda Scenic Railway journey Kuranda Boarding Pass
- Pickup and drop-off are available from selected Cairns CBD hotels. They are not available from Northern Beaches and Port Douglas
- After your booking is confirmed, the local partner will contact you to organize your pickup time and location (pickup begins from 7 AM)
- Meet in hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure