My Guide Website?
From Port Douglas: Kuranda Tour with Skyrail & Scenic Train102 Reviews
Enjoy a late pickup from your hotel and journey down the Captain Cook highway to the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Visit Kuranda Village to explore the markets and return on the scenic train.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ease into your day with a late 11:00 AM pickup or an earlier start at 8:00 AM
- Take the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway over the rainforest and stop twice
- Tour Kuranda Village with its colourful arts and crafts markets
- Return by the spectacular Kuranda Scenic Train down the mountain
- Stop over in Palm Cove for a sunset cocktail (at own expense) or go for a walk
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the rainforest on this day trip from Port Douglas. Ride on the Captain Cook Highway aboard an airconditioned bus, see the canopy from above on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway with 2 stops to enjoy and visit Kuranda Village. Return aboard the Kuranda Scenic Train. Be picked up from your hotel in the late morning and board an air conditioned comfortable bus. Head down the Captain Cook Highway to the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Journey over the World Heritage Rainforest and stop for pictures at 2 stations along the way. Arrive in Kuranda and meet your guide who will show you the Kuranda Village. Visit the vibrant markets, see the best places to eat, and visit some small animal parks. Board the Kuranda Scenic Train and head down the mountain. Pass through tunnels and by stunning waterfalls along the way. On arrival at Freshwater Station, head to Palm Cove, a beautiful beach side village where you can stop for a cocktail (at own expense) or take a walk on the beach. Head back to Port Douglas and arrive at your accommodation in time for supper.
IncludesHotel pickup Skyrail ticket Scenic Train ticket Expert local guide
- From Monday, May 8 until May 14, Skyrail Cableway is closed for maintenance. For bookings during this time, please book the scenic train only option Both Skyrail and Scenic Train are closed from May 15 until Monday, May 22