My Guide Website?
Kuranda & Hartley's Crocodile Adventures11 Reviews
Kuranda Boarding Pass offers pre-allocated seating on the famous Kuranda scenic rail for the journey to Kuranda. Tour includes one way Skyrail,then a transfer to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures,the best place to see crocodiles in Tropical North Queensland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Kuranda Boarding Pass- pre allocated tickets, preferential seating on the Kuranda Scenic Rail, detailed map, exclusive Kuranda discounts.
- One way Kuranda scenic railway.
- One Way Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Entry into Hartleys Crocodile Adventures - includes crocodile attack show and wetlands cruise
Description7.00 am - 8.00 am Cairns Pickup Kuranda Scenic Rail: Board the famous train for an amazing journey, as you travel one of the world's most scenic rail routes, through hand hewn tunnels and over bridges spanning spectacular gorges. 10.25 am Arrive in Kuranda. You have limited free time (1hr) to explore the many and varied shops, as well as the heritage markets which operate daily. 11.30 am Skyrail: Board Skyrail, an experience which takes you over the rainforest canopy with stops along the way allowing you to take a stroll or visit the CSIRO Interpretive Centre. On arrival at Caravonica Lakes, board the coach for your transfer to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. 1.20pm Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures: Is the best place to see crocodiles in Tropical North Queensland. Highlights of the park include the Wetlands Cruise, Crocodile Attack Show and Snake Show. 4.45pm Coach departs for Cairns
IncludesCairns pick-up and drop-off Kuranda boarding pass Kuranda Scenic Rail Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Hartley's Crocodile Adventures entry and included shows
- Pickup from Cairns begins from 7 AM - the exact time and location of pickup will be advised by the local partner after booking