My Guide Website?
Kuranda & Hartley's Crocodile Adventures7 Reviews
Kuranda Boarding Pass offers pre-allocated seating on the famous Kuranda scenic rail for the journey to Kuranda. Tour includes one way Skyrail,then a transfer to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures,the best place to see crocodiles in Tropical North Queensland.
- Kuranda Boarding Pass- pre allocated tickets, preferential seating on the Kuranda Scenic Rail, detailed map, exclusive Kuranda discounts.
- One way Kuranda scenic railway.
- One Way Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Entry into Hartleys Crocodile Adventures - includes crocodile attack show and wetlands cruise
Description7.00 am - 8.00 am Hotel pick-up at Cairns & Cairns Beaches 8.50 am Kuranda Scenic Rail: Board the famous train for an amazing journey, as you travel one of the world's most scenic rail routes, through hand hewn tunnels and over bridges spanning spectacular gorges. 10.25 am Arrive in Kuranda. You have limited free time (1hr) to explore the many and varied shops, as well as the heritage markets which operate daily. 11.30 am Skyrail: Board Skyrail, an experience which takes you over the rainforest canopy with stops along the way allowing you to take a stroll or visit the CSIRO Interpretive Centre. On arrival at Caravonica Lakes, board the coach for your transfer to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. 1.20pm Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures: Is the best place to see crocodiles in Tropical North Queensland. Highlights of the park include the Wetlands Cruise, Crocodile Attack Show and Snake Show. 4.45pm Coach departs for Cairns
IncludesAll attraction entries Return coach transfers Kuranda boarding pass
- Pickup from Cairns begins from 7 AM - the exact time and location of pickup will be advised by the local partner after booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$243.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today