My Guide Website?
Mission Beach Tandem Skydive10 Reviews
Experience Australia’s highest jump and an idyllic beach landing, an adrenalin rush, and spectacular views, on this Mission Beach tandem skydive.
- Experience Australia’s highest jump at Mission Beach
- Marvel at the spectacular scenery on a tandem skydive
- Land on the shimmering sands of Mission Beach
DescriptionHead to Mission Beach, Australia's best location for skydiving, for an unforgettable experience. Mission Beach is just a short drive from Cairns. The site offers Australia’s highest jump (up to 15,000 feet) and up to 60 seconds of freefall. Enjoy the warm tropical climate paired with the most idyllic landing on the shimmering sands of Mission Beach. A beach landing is guaranteed! Tandem skydiving over Mission Beach is an adrenalin-fueled experience with spectacular views of the Great Barrier Reef, tropical Islands, beaches, and the rainforest.
IncludesTransfer from Cairns to Mission Beach Personalized training and instructions Scenic flight up to 15,000 feet (20 minutes) Freefall Option to steer your parachute Beach landing (weather permitting) on 14 kilometers of pristine beach Skydiving certificate APF (Australian Parachute Federation) levy and administration fee
- Wear comfortable clothing (no jeans) and closed shoes (that won't fly off)
- The minimum age to participate is 16 years. If you are under 18 years of age, written parental consent will be required
- The maximum participant weight is 110 kilograms
- The supplier must be notified if you are under 18 years of age, weigh over 94 kilograms, or if you have any medical conditions/issues