My Guide Website?
Paronella Park and Mamu Tropical Skywalk Ticket Combo39 Reviews
Go on an adventure close to Cairns with this combo ticket for Paronella Park and Mamu Tropical Skywalk.
- Join a guided tour to see the many highlights of Paronella Park
- Take a walk in the clouds in Wooroonoon National Park
- Enjoy close-up views of rainforest plants, insects and birds
- Gaze out at the sweeping vistas from a suspension bridge
DescriptionSpend a great day out south of Cairns at 2 top attractions. Plan your own day and embrace the flexibility of staying as long as you like at each location. At Mamu Tropical Skywalk, listen to the stories of the original indigenous peoples of the rainforest and the early European settlers. Enjoy the scenic majesty of this world heritage and learn more about the site with audio guides provided in 8 languages. This wheelchair and stroller-friendly attraction offers light refreshments for sale. At Paronella Park, a short 35-minute drive from the Skywalk, join a 45-minute guided tour telling the story of one of Australia's early settlers, Jose Paronella. Spend the rest of your time strolling the avenues and learning about the flora and fauna with a comprehensive botanical guide. You can also choose to have lunch at the cafe on the deck, feed the fish, cross the suspension bridge above the falls, or stroll 200 meters up the road to the wonderful Mena Creek Hotel for lunch or a cool drink.
IncludesParonella Park admission with free guided tour Mamu Tropical Skywalk admission
- Choose to visit the attractions in whichever order you choose
- Paronella Park admission with a free guided tour is included in the tour
- Admission fees of Mamu Tropical Skywalk is included in the ticket price
- Food and drinks will not be provided
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$76.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today