My Guide Website?
Port Douglas: Shaolin Seafood Lunch Sail, with Fresh Prawns13 Reviews
Enjoy a delicious locally caught seafood lunch as you sail from Port Douglas across the Coral Sea, on the unique Chinese Junk Boat 'Shaolin'.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a delicious locally caught seafood lunch and complimentary beverage
- Take in the stunning views of the Daintree Mountains and local Islands
- Learn the intriguing history of this unique and rare vessel
- Relax in the salon or head to the deck and soak up the tropical ambiance
DescriptionJoin us on Shaolin to experience a spectacular 1.5 hour Seafood Sail aboard the unique Chinese Junk Boat, one of Port Douglas’ iconic vessels. Enjoy a complimentary drink once you arrive on board and then enjoy a serving of Crocodile and Barramundi spring rolls, followed by a box of delicious, locally caught, wild prawns with bread, lemon and seafood sauce. Non-Seafood options available. The sailing experience will be like no other on the authentic junk boat ‘Shaolin’! Learn the intriguing history of this unique and rare vessel as she takes you on a relaxing sail from Port Douglas across the coral Sea. Enjoy stunning views of the Daintree Mountains and local Islands you relax on the teak deck or inside the comfortable saloon area. The local captain delivers informative commentary from the salon seating or head to the deck and soak up the tropical ambiance.
Includes1.5 hour sailing cruise Seafood snacks Complimentary beer, wine, or soft drink
- The boat is not accessible for those with mobility issues, wheelchairs, or prams due to the steep boarding point and restrictions on board. Non-seafood options available, please advise at time of booking if required.