- Enjoy a leisurely day on a tropical island on the Great Barrier Reef, where island visitor numbers are limited
- Discover the mysteries of marine life while snorkeling, or glass bottom boat viewing
- Swim or snorkel with turtles
- Learn about the fascinating creatures of the reef with marine biologist guided activities
- Relax on the beach under a thatched umbrella
Climb aboard Quicksilver’s luxury 30-meter (99-foot) Wavedancer sailing catamaran and sail to the idyllic Great Barrier Reef island of Low Isles. Enjoy a relaxing day out for families and couples in a tropical island paradise ambiance.
Set like a jewel in the Great Barrier Reef, Low Isles is an unspoiled coral cay island. Moor in the calm waters of a picturesque lagoon, and enjoy a host of reef activities that await.
Before your arrival at Low Isles, a marine biologist will conduct an informative talk to provide passengers with an appreciation of the reef, enabling you to view the corals with informed eyes.
Once at Low Isles, take a snorkel tour to see the colorful creatures of the reef. Alternatively, see turtles and many brightly colored tropical fish from a glass bottomed boat.
Back on the beach, join a marine biologist guided beach walk to discover the unique marine life living at the water’s edge. Then relax and tuck in to a delicious tropical buffet lunch.
Wavedancer cruise from Port Douglas Marina
Morning and afternoon teas on board
Reef presentation by marine biologist
Tropical smorgasbord buffet lunch
Snorkeling equipment and instruction provided (mask, snorkel, and fins)
Qualified lifeguard supervision
Glass bottom boat coral viewing
Marine biologist guided beach walk
Guided snorkeling tour with marine biologist
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund