My Guide Website?
Historic Village Entrance Ticket in Herberton
Cairns: Historic Village Entrance Ticket in Herberton
- Discover over 60 original buildings
- Marvel at a 130-year old grand pioneer homestead
- Experience 8 live working displays including blacksmith, billy tea making, nature walks, and a heritage train ride
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Australia’s mining, timber and farming heritage at the award-winning Historic Village Herberton. Explore over 60 original buildings, each housing an extensive display of memorabilia. With quirky Australian collectibles, olden day machinery, vehicles and thousands of genuine antique items, the Village is regarded as one of the most significant outdoor museums in Australia. Take a self-guided tour and enjoy interactive live working displays of blacksmithing, woodturning, John Deere tractors, the printery, small engines, sawmill, and antique motor vehicles. Discover highlights such as the 130-year old grand pioneer homestead Elderslie House, the John Deere Tractor Shed, Coach house, Chemist and Toy Shop, and the delightful Bakerville Hotel - now a traditional tearoom. On Sundays, get the opportunity to experience a heritage train ride on the Atherton-Herberton Historic Railway.
IncludesAudioguide Map of the village Live working stations
- The village is located 90 minutes from Cairns
- It is recommended to plan at least 3 hours at the village
- The village is accessible to everyone, including dogs on leashes