- Admire the panoramic views of the Atherton Tablelands on a hot air balloon ride
- Listen to expert interpretive commentary from your guides
- Enjoy some fun pack-up games after the flight
Our professional tour guides will deliver you to the launch site pre-dawn for you to witness the impressive scene of balloons being inflated - once inflated they stand taller than a ten storey building.
When the balloon is ready, step into the basket with your experienced pilot; feel the peace and serenity of floating above the rainforest covered hills and mountains, set against the stunning backdrop of the rising sun. There is nothing in the world like the feeling of floating gently above the earth.
Breathe in the fresh air, enjoy sweeping views of the Atherton Tablelands on one side then look towards the coast and Great Barrier Reef - it's the best of both worlds!
Our very experienced pilots will slowly guide the balloon down to the landing point, where the fun continues, we all pitch in and fold up the balloon itself, have a laugh and take some more photos.
Finally we came together with the pilot and ground crew for a light breakfast snack, chat and to toast the sensational flight experience with a glass of sparkling wine.
Hot air ballooning experience
Digital photo package
Pilot signed commemorative certificate
Glass of sparkling wine or juice
Air insurance levy fee ($30)
Roundtrip hotel transfers in air-conditioned coach
- The basket is about four-feet tall and has two foot holds on the side to use as a step ladder to enter and exit the basket unassisted
- You will stand for the duration of the flight
- There are no weight limits, but please advise if you are over 220 pounds at booking
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund