My Guide Website?
From Cairns: Green Island Half-Day Morning Cruise119 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day snorkel adventure and sail to the Great Barrier Reef by catamaran. Visit tropical Green Island to snorkel among colorful coral gardens and reef fish.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a leisurely day on a tropical island of the Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkel and dive among vibrant reef fish and coral gardens
- Relax on the beach and enjoy refreshments at the island's pool bar
- See coral reefs and marine life from a glass bottom boat
DescriptionDiscover the lush rainforest of Green Island on this half-day tour and encounter some of the many marine animals that call the island home. Climb aboard the modern, air-conditioned 24-meter catamaran 'Reef Rocket' to cruise over to this idyllic part of the Great Barrier Reef, and enjoy a full-day reef tour just 45-minutes from Cairns. Snorkel and dive among the reef fish and coral gardens, or stay dry on a spectacular semi-submersible submarine or glass-bottom boat to discover the underwater life in comfort. Alternatively, simply laze on the white sandy beach and soak up the sun.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Snorkeling gear hire or glass-bottom boat Snorkeling demonstration
- You can use the island facilities including toilets, fresh water showers, change rooms, and restrooms whilst at the island This activity includes either snorkel equipment rental or a glass-bottom boat tour of the reef, choose upon arrival at the island