My Guide Website?
From Cairns: Green Island Half-Day Morning Cruise28 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day snorkel adventure and sail to the Great Barrier Reef by catamaran. Visit tropical Green Island to snorkel among colorful coral gardens and reef fish.
- Enjoy a leisurely day on a tropical island of the Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkel and dive among vibrant reef fish and coral gardens
- Relax on the beach and enjoy refreshments at the island's pool bar
- See coral reefs and marine life from a glass bottom boat
DescriptionDiscover the lush rainforest of Green Island on this half-day tour and encounter some of the many marine animals that call the island home. Climb aboard the modern, air-conditioned 24-meter catamaran 'Reef Rocket' to cruise over to this idyllic part of the Great Barrier Reef, and enjoy a full-day reef tour just 45-minutes from Cairns. Snorkel and dive among the reef fish and coral gardens, or stay dry on a spectacular semi-submersible submarine or glass-bottom boat to discover the underwater life in comfort. Alternatively, simply laze on the white sandy beach and soak up the sun.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Snorkeling gear hire or glass-bottom boat Snorkeling demonstration
- You can use the island facilities including toilets, fresh water showers, change rooms, and restrooms whilst at the island This activity includes either snorkel equipment rental or a glass-bottom boat tour of the reef, choose upon arrival at the island