My Guide Website?
Skyrail Cableway to Kuranda and Rail tickets
Cairns: Skyrail Cableway to Kuranda and Rail tickets
- Discover the ancient rainforest on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway as you glide through the canopy
- Explore the markets and attractions of the unique village of Kuranda
- Relax as your day is made easy with a detailed itinerary
- Enjoy the journey on the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Be driven back to your parked car at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal
DescriptionDrive to the Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, where a representative will check you in and issue you with the Kuranda Boarding Pass. This includes a detailed itinerary with a time schedule, as well as your Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail Cableway tickets. Board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and enjoy an unforgettable journey through the world’s oldest continually surviving tropical rainforest, stopping along the way to explore. Once you arrive in Kuranda, you'll have free time to see this unique village. Use the discount vouchers on your Kuranda Boarding Pass, or visit the heritage markets. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants where you can purchase refreshments. Return to Cairns on the Kuranda Scenic Railway. Admire the views as the train winds its way from Kuranda to Freshwater Station, passing spectacular waterfalls and through Barron Gorge. Disembark at Freshwater Station to board the bus back to your car at the Skyrail terminal.
IncludesKuranda Boarding Pass Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 1-way ticket Kuranda Scenic Railway 1-way ticket Transfer from Freshwater Station to Skyrail Smithfield Terminal Discount vouchers
- You must make your own way to the meeting point location
- A written itinerary is available in six languages