Best Cruises in Cairns
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cairns team
Although Cairns and Port Douglas are frequently visited by the world's great cruise liners, neither ports serves as a start or end port for the cruise. However, there are many destinations available for a pleasant day or overnight cruise
Daily a flotilla of cruise boats operating out from the many seaside towns & cities along the coast heads out to the Great Barrier Reef for an excellent day diving, snorkeling, fishing etc amongst the wonders of this great natural wonderland. Overnight trips and specialised live-aboard dive holidays/courses are also available.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Port Douglas: Low Isles Great Barrier Reef Sailing Tour
- From Cairns: Daintree Wilderness & Cape Tribulation Bus Tour
- From Cairns: Atherton Tablelands Food and Wine Tasting Tour
- From Cairns: Full-Day Kuranda Army Duck Experience Tour
- From Cairns: Kuranda Day Trip with Skyrail Cableway Ticket