My Guide Website?
Daintree & Cape Tribulation Guided 4WD Tour
From Cairns: Daintree Rainforest & Cape Tribulation 4WD Tour
- Soak in spectacular views on a scenic drive to the Daintree Rainforest
- Spot crocodiles and other wild animals on a cruise along Daintree River
- Enjoy the sea views and jungle greenery of Cape Tribulation Beach
- Explore the world's oldest rainforest with an environmentalist guide
- Travel the Bloomfield Track to Emmagen Creek for a refreshing swim
DescriptionExplore Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation. Ride a 4WD vehicle as you spot wildlife, catch incredible views, and try regional food along the way. After being picked up in a 4WD, make your way north along the Captain Cook Highway. Stop first at the Daintree Cruise Centre for a quick tea, coffee, and biscuits before setting out to explore the Daintree River on a 1-hour guided cruise. During your cruise, you may spot estuarine crocodiles, from youngsters to massive 4-meter adults. Learn about the birds and wildlife that make this area their home. Then, make your way to the Alexandra Range Lookout, located in the heart of the rainforest, to enjoy spectacular views of the rainforest, the ocean, its surrounding reefs, and the majestic Daintree River. At the Jindalba boardwalk, you'll go on an informative 45-minute guided tour to experience the Park's beauty up close. See ancient 900-year-old palms, and keep your eyes peeled for the elusive Boyd’s Forest Dragon. After exploring all morning, you'll be ready for lunch. Enjoy lunch with your fellow travellers. Your journey continues, heading further north along the Bloomfield Track to Emmagen Creek. Enjoy ample time for a refreshing swim in this amazing freshwater swimming spot. Head to Cape Tribulation Beach itself for a leisurely stroll along the beach to admire the views. Those feeling a little more energetic can take the short botanical boardwalk to the Cape Tribulation beach lookout. After Cape Tribulation beach, if there's time, stop at Daintree’s hidden secret, the Daintree ice creamery. Your taste buds will be tantalized with exotic tropical fruit homemade ice cream. As the day comes to an end after taking the ferry back across, head back toward Port Douglas and Cairns, where you'll be dropped off at your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off at Cairns, Northern Beaches, and Port Douglas Environmentalist driver/guide Tea, coffee, and biscuits 1-hour Daintree River cruise spotting wildlife Alexandra Range Lookout stop Guided boardwalk tour through the rainforest Lunch 4WD Bloomfield Track Freshwater Swim at Emmagen Creek Cape Tribulation Beach Lookout and Beach Stroll Daintree ice-cream Cable ferry crossing National park fees
- While the tour itself is 8 hours long, the overall duration may be up to 12 hours, depending on your pickup area The pickup time on your confirmation email is approximate. Please contact the activity provider's reservations team at least 48 hours prior to departure to confirm your exact pickup time for your location