Barrier Reef Snorkeling with Helicopter, Cruise or Both84 Reviews
Experience the Great Barrier Reef from all angles on this great snorkeling tour. Enjoy either a helicopter flight with cruise back, vice versa or both ways by Helicopter.
- Enjoy a spectacular 25-minute helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef
- Marvel at the underwater wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from the best vantage point
- Snorkel and swim on a cruise of the Great Barrier Reef
- Choose between taking a cruise to the reef with Helicopter return or Helicopter flights both ways
DescriptionChoose from three options for your Great Barrier Reef experience. For those choosing to start the day off with the cruise out on Down Under Cruise and Dives vessel ‘Evolution’ to the reef, the boat visits one of the true Outer Great Barrier Reef locations (Saxon Reef or Norman Reef) in the morning, where you will enjoy a swim, snorkel or make use of a flotation device. A tasty Australian barbecue buffet lunch is served on the boat. The spread may include fresh fish, sausages, steak, salads, and pasta. Hastings Reef is the second reef location you will visit for those who choose to start the day with a cruise, for those who chose to fly this is where you will meet the boat. Enjoy approximately 1.5 hours at Hasting’s Reef where you can swim, snorkel, make use of a flotation device, or enjoy a Semi-Submarine Tour (at an additional cost and is bookable on the day of travel). For the departure of Hastings Reef either enjoy a cruise back to Cairns while enjoying the on-board entertainer for some live music together with a free glass of wine, cheese, and biscuits on the lower deck. For those flying back to Cairns soar over the reef, admiring the vastness of the reef systems and pristine sand cays.
Includes25-minute scenic flight over the reef to or from Hastings Reef Boat transfer cruise to or from the reef Return fast cruise with a complimentary glass of wine and cheese for those cruising back to Cairns BBQ lunch Scuba diving Wetsuit/lycra suit hire Underwater camera hire Soft drink and alcohol Semi-submersible tour 20 fuel levy - to be paid on arrival to the boat Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage/bag must be advised at the time of booking. The maximum single-seat weight is 130 kg, which includes any carry-on luggage/bags
- For comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130 kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the ticket price – this is payable to the local partner on the day of travel
- Any dietary requirements need to be made known at the time of booking
- $20 per person for EMC and fuel levy is to be paid on the boat on arrival
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY