My Guide Website?
Cape Tribulation Ocean Safari Tour81 Reviews
Snorkel the pristine Great Barrier Reef off the Daintree Coast at Cape Tribulation. Travel with maximum 25 passengers on this half-day eco-tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cairns:If youʻre booking your trip to Cairns last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Port Douglas: Low Isles Great Barrier Reef Sailing Tour
- From Cairns: Daintree Wilderness & Cape Tribulation Bus Tour
- From Cairns: Atherton Tablelands Food and Wine Tasting Tour
- From Cairns: Full-Day Kuranda Army Duck Experience Tour
- From Cairns: Kuranda Day Trip with Skyrail Cableway Ticket
- Visit two reef sites at Mackay Reef
- Explore the underwater world
- Spot turtles and other wildlife
- Enjoy a small group size of only 25 people
- Join a multi award-winning and family-owned and operated tour
DescriptionAn exhilarating ride to snorkel the pristine untouched Great Barrier Reef off the Daintree Coast at Cape Tribulation. This half-day eco-tour visits two different snorkel destinations, each with an extraordinary array of marine life and coral species. The tour begins at Cape Tribulation beach where guests board the vessel bound for the tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef. The Ocean Safari vessel takes a maximum of 25 passengers allowing guests to experience tropical paradise and the pleasure of a small group. After a fast 25-minute ride, guests are ready to snorkel two fabulous locations at Mackay Reef. On most days, the rainforest can be seen along the mainland beach whilst snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef alongside sea turtles, which are found in abundance swimming over reefs full of colourful coral, along with myriads of tropical fish, eagle rays, giant clams, and starfish. The vessel is based on the original design of a rescue craft and is a rigid inflatable boat driven by 700hp engines. The experienced Skipper and Eco Host ensure the trip is filled with fun and appreciation of the Great Barrier Reef and the coastal rainforest of the Daintree, two world heritage areas side by side. Magical memories like these sometimes only happen once in a lifetime.
IncludesVisit to two reef sites at Mackay Reefs 2 hours exploring the underwater world and swimming with turtles All snorkelling equipment Personalized snorkel instruction Reef interpretation talks and eco appreciation presentations Courtesy pickup and drop-off from Cape Tribulation
- Courtesy pickups from Cape Tribulation accommodation are included
- This tour is proud to have Advanced Eco Accreditation
- Cold drinks and chocolates available to purchase on board
- All fares are inclusive of Marine Park fees
- Sites are weather and tide permitting
- Although good health and positive attitude are essential, guests do not need any prior experience to partake in any activities