My Guide Website?
From Cairns: 2-Day Daintree, Cape Tribulation & Outback Tour
Experience 2-day trips to the best locations. Venture to the Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and the Australian Outback including the Chillagoe Caves. Immerse yourself in nature!
- Visit the famous Cape Tribulation Beach and heritage-listed Daintree
- Explore the Chillagoe caves in the Cairns outback and choose your favorite between different routes
- Swim at the pristine Emmagen Creek
- Spot wildlife and get up close to wallabies
- Witness ancient Aboriginal rock art
DescriptionDay 1: Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation (10.5 hours) After pick up, venture to the UNESCO-listed Daintree Rainforest, thousands of years old. Spot crocodiles and birdlife on the 1-hour river cruise. Follow your guide through the rainforest on an elevated boardwalk. Enjoy lunch with your fellow travellers. Stop at the Daintree Ice-Cream Company for an ice cream (ice-cream not included). Go for a freshwater swim at the pristine Emmagen Creek. Head to the famous Cape Tribulation Beach, with a cable ferry crossing across the mighty Daintree River. Return to your accommodation for the evening. Day 2: Cairns Outback and Chillagoe Caves (11 hours) After hotel pick up, ascend the McAllister Ranges and the Great Dividing Range. Enjoy morning tea at the famous Skybury Coffee Plantation. Spot kangaroos and other Australian wildlife, such as emus, wallabies, and wedge-tail eagles. Pass through historic abandoned mining towns and small outback communities to hear stories of the past. Visit the local Aboriginal Rock Art and Balancing Rock and explore the famous Chillagoe Caves. Learn about the once-booming Chillagoe smelter ruins. Enjoy a delicious outback Aussie lunch. Finally, get up close to the wallabies at Granite Gorge and see local wildlife before drop-off at your accommodation. Also, you can choose your favorite between different routes.
IncludesDriver guide Return transfers National park fees Morning tea Lunch
- Transfers can be arranged from Port Douglas at an additional cost
- A reasonable level of fitness is required for this tour as there are steps into the caves and uneven ground
- The tour may be canceled or the itinerary changed due to the wet season
- Advise dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring towel and swimsuit, camera, sunscreen, hat, insect repellant and cash for ice-cream and drinks
- Please note overnight accommodation is not included with this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$350.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today