From Cairns: AJ Hackett Giant Jungle Swing Experience6 Reviews
Swing through the rainforest of Cairns on a multi-person swing for 1, 2 or 3 people and experience high speeds and acceleration as you drop from 45 meters to one meter in 3.5 seconds. Enjoy the adrenaline thrills on your own or together!
- Fly through the rainforest on the world's fastest jungle swing
- Experience extreme speed and acceleration
- Join your friends on Australia's only multi-person jungle swing
DescriptionExperience the high speeds and acceleration of Australia's only multi-person jungle swing on a giant jungle swing adventure from Cairns. Swoop through the rain forest from a height of 45 meters to 1 meter in just 3.5 seconds. Reach speeds of up to 120km/h. Local legend tells of a saber-toothed rain forest cat that once roamed the hills of Smithfield. The Aboriginals had a name for the creature, which means “Mountain Devil.” They called it the 'Minjin.' Over a century ago, a local man by the name Stan McGregor was forging a trail through the dense and untouched rain forest of Saddle Mountain. The unforgiving rains of the tropics belted down and the monsoon weather soon saw the bullock driver stranded. On the brink of death, an Aboriginal tribe found him struggling for life and nurtured him back to health. Fear glistened in the eyes of the tribe as they warned the bullock driver not to continue. Determined to carry on, he disappeared into the depths of the unforgiving jungle, never to be seen again. Years later, a timber cutter found a message carved into a worn leather saddle wedged high in the branches of a tree deep in the rain forest. His boots crunched over bone and a harness entangled his feet as he made his way toward the tree. His blood ran cold and his bones shivered as he read the message, “Something is here. Something is stalking me.” He felt eyes watching him as he inched back out of the jungle. Decades passed in the misty rain forest peaks of Smithfield. Strange paw prints have been found and sightings of the shadows of a huge panther like animal have transpired. Shrill cries and ferocious howls have been heard in the distance, but no further traces of the elusive creature have been found. The legend of the 'Minjin' was unearthed by AJ Hackett over 20 years ago.
Includes1 giant jungle swing 1 giant jungle e-certificate 1 AJ Hackett International Membership Photos and video packages Bar/cafe purchases
- The minimum permitted weight for a Solo Swing is 55 kilograms • There is a maximum individual weight limit of 150 kilograms
- The maximum combined weight (2 or 3 persons) is 240 kilograms
- Those under 18 years old require a parent/guardian to co-sign a waiver form • Due to Queensland Law, passengers under the age of 7 are not permitted to travel in the courtesy transfer vehicle • Please inform the local supplier of any of the following medical conditions: high blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, dislocations, neurological disorders or vertigo. Please note that this list is not exhaustive
- This product is not available on 25th December (Christmas Day)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability