Hartley's Crocodile Adventures: Breakfast with Koalas1 Reviews
Enjoy breakfast and a meet-and-greet with the koalas at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures, followed by a day of adventure seeing the park's alligators, crocodiles, snakes, and other wildlife.
- Enjoy a hot cooked breakfast in the company of a koala
- Admire panoramic views over the lagoon from the deck
- Get up close with a koala and learn about them from the wildlife keeper
- See crocodiles being pole fed on a boat cruise in a natural wetland
DescriptionStart your day right with a cooked breakfast and get up close and personal with the koalas at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures, a wildlife sanctuary and ecotourism park located between Cairns and Port Douglas at Wangetti. Enjoy your breakfast relaxing on the deck overlooking the lagoon. Feast on scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausages, and toast washed down with fruit juice, tea, or coffee. As you eat, a wildlife keeper will introduce you to one of the park's koalas. Feel free to pet the koala and ask any questions you may have. After breakfast, spend the rest of the day exploring the park at your leisure. Learn more about the crocodiles and snakes with talks and shows, see native and exotic wildlife such as emus, lizards, kangaroos, and wallabies, and even get to see crocodiles being pole fed during a boat cruise on the lagoon.
IncludesAdmission fees Boat cruise All exhibitions and presentations Cooked breakfast Juice Tea Coffee Hotel pickup and drop-off Tips Alcoholic beverages
- This activity must be booked before 2.00 pm the day before
- Koala holding photos are not available during breakfast
- Optional koala photos are available at the photo area at scheduled times after breakfast
- Breakfast is served at 8.30 AM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability